Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Avalon Betts-Gaston


The trial is currently set to begin for former attorney Avalon Betts-Gaston on June 2, 2014.

 The status hearing was held today setting the above date but what I found interesting is that it appeared to me at least that D'Mona Ross would once again be made the fall guy. (Per the Disbarment Recommendation March 30, 2011, Avalon Betts-Gaston stated, "Respondent (Avalon Betts-Gaston) had no experience with mortgage loans, so she trusted Ross to handle that aspect of the business. Regarding IJCN (In Jesus Christ's Name), Respondent trusted Ross, and Ross took advantage of her. If Respondent knew what Ross was doing, she never would have gotten involved with her.”)

 Now as you all know I am not a lawyer and I do not pretend to be. I look up things on the internet (with a gram of salt) and I use Black's Law Dictionary to help me in my attempts to understand. It just seems a little strange to me that a lawyer (at the time) who had her own practice, wrote a book, represented people, was registered with a Title Company didn't know what she was doing. I feel a little sorry (ok, just a smidge) for D'Mona Ross; again, I don't know, I just think she may have hitched her wagon to the wrong star!!

 Look at the two pictures below and figure out which one was the lawyer and which one is the other person. Yes it's true you can't judge a book by it's cover but to me at least something just doesn't make a lot of sense that a smart lawyer who called herself "the queen bee" (that's on the internet) and is showing another company called "Real Estate Services" (http://activerain.com/profile/avalonesq) didn't know what she was doing! If this wasn't so sad and so harmful and so downright disgusting to use the Name of Jesus (in case you all forgot what IJCN stands for its In Jesus Christ’s Name) it would be hilarious but the victims now have to listen to the intelligent former lawyer blame D’Mona Ross and maybe even others for her actions.

 By the way, did anyone figure out which picture is the lawyer and which picture is the partner in crime?
Dmona Ross -              CHICAGO, illinois